Grade Level Reading & Math Program What is AUM’s Grade Level Reading and Math Program?
- AUM’s Grade Level Reading and Math is a program for kindergarten through ninth grade students to help students prepare for the grade they will be entering the upcoming school year.
- Students attend classes to review, reinforce and improve their reading and math skills.
- Classes of 8 to 15 students.
- June 9 - July 24, 2014
Curriculum: (varies depending on the grade level)
- Reading – grade level state standards/core skills
- Math - grade level state standards/core skills
- Instruction is provided by certified classroom teachers
The Grade Level Reading and Math Parent Meeting will be on Thursday, June 6 at 4 p.m. This meeting will be for grades K5 - 5 only, grades 6 - 9 will not have a parent meeting.
Fee: $342 / per section/per subject
Days: Monday through Thursday
Time: Reading meets 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. / Math meets Noon – 3:00 p.m.
Dates: June 9 – July 24, 2014 (closed July 4th week: July 1- 4)
Location: Grades K-5 meet at Forest Avenue School Grades 6-8 meet at AUM’s Center for Lifelong Learning